Friday, July 2, 2010

We have a second colony! Welcome TEAM CATNIP!

Welcome Team Catnip! The Catnip Colony is up and running, but now that C.A.T.S. for Forest Park has 2 colonies, we need volunteers now more than ever. If you can help trap, deliver cats to the ACL, pick them up and release them, we need you to contact us.

We're working to bring on a third colony but we won't be able to take on any more cats without increased volunteer support (volunteers directly involved in trapping and transporting cats, fostering kittens and feeding and monitoring colonies).

Please visit our volunteer page for more information and e-mail us with questions!

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to help in trapping depending on my work schedule. I personally have 6 traps of my own that I use & I have quite a bit of experience trapping. I am willing to go out during the night or early morning hours. My e-mail is lil-k9@sbcglobal.net. Please contact me if you'd like to arrange something. You have my support. You are doing a great job. With or without my help, continue your work with the ferals of Forest Park......they need you & you are making a difference, "one kitty at a time".

    ReplyDelete